2010 SLBBA Info!
2010 Second Life Bike Builders Association 2nd annual Bike Build off Contest
Weekend of Sept 18th 2010
Tool Themed Bike Build-Off. There will no parts giving out this year. The Builders must build a bike in 30 days using the theme Tools as a bike
READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP
ANY BIKE BUILDER in Second life is eligible to enter the contest. Builder does not have to be a member of the SLBBA to join.
Note. If you manage to get yourself banned from Motorworld in the past, the ban will be lifted for this event only.
The following are the rules that all builds MUST meet in order to qualify for judging. If your entry does not meet the all of the following criteria, your entry will be disqualified and not judged.
• Bike must have 2 wheels
• Entry fee of 1500L must be paid to Teri Bardeen with Notecard stating that you wish to enter.
• Bike must be built in accordance with the theme of the contest (Tools bike)
• All entries must submit bikes that are new builds specifically for this contest. No production bikes may be used as an entry.
• Bike must be completely de-scripted
• Bike must have a headlight
• Bike must appear ride able as if it was built in real life
• Bike must be 31 prims or less
• Bike must show the entry person name as the creator.
• Purchased parts may be used in the bike builds. However understand we are looking for creative designs in this contest.
The bikes will be judged in 3 categories:
2010 Build-Off Grand Champion
Best Paint Job
2010 SLBBA New Bike Builder of year: not necessarily a part of the contest
Five bike builders will be nominated. The winner will be chosen by the members of the SLBBA Group
Must be building for less than a year
You may start signing up for the build off effective today. The 20th of Aug is the final date to sign up. After Aug 20th the sign up to be a builder will be closed.
On the 15th of September you may start to lay out your bikes at Motorworld. Judging will be held on Saturday the 18th of September. The Winner will be announced on Sunday.
To enter you MUST send Teri Bardeen your entry fee of 1500L AND a notecard stating you wish to join the contest. Any entry without both will not be judged
Any questions after this please contact